Sunday, August 26, 2007

Anuja is the Queen of the Universe


Confused? See number 5 :P

I'm saddenned that i was reduced to this. NOt that i don't think Anuja is suitable of being the queen of the universe but still...she has firmly knocked me off my pedestal :(

Here is my long delayed tag! 8 Random facts about moi :P

1. I am obsessed with names and fall in love with them often. Raul, Rani, Mau Mau (nothinig to do with Kenya!) Kweli...it's just like a neverending devotion to my own weirdness. I love the way some names roll of my tongue and when i was in high school i dreamed of marrying a guy named "Raul" - kind of like in the Importance of Being Ernest!

2. I'm addicted to coffee. But it has to be takeaway. I just can't drink the stuff you make at home. Expresso - no way! If i don't have my takeaway coffee in teh morning i get headaches and can't concentrate!

3. I love the book The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn and literally have five copies! I don't know what i love about it!

4. When i was young, my sister and I had this game with our father where if we caught him with his elbow resting out of the window of the car and pulled him up on it we each got a $1. We were traumatised after a man with one arm told us he had got it ripped off from putting it outside of the car. Our dad's bill got so big that he still hasn't paid it and probably never will!

5. I like Salman Khan and think he is dreadfully sexy. (hahahahhaha)

6. I can listen to one song on replay all day and never get sick of it. The one today is "Brown Skinned Lady" by Black star.

7. I want to have three kids - two boys and one little girl.

8. I'm a bit vain and always have been!!! I readily admit it ;)


Tag Rules
1) Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
2) People who are tagged, write a blog post about their own 8 random things, and post these rules.
3) At the end of your post you need to tag 8 people and include their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment and tell them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
4) If you fail to do this within eight hours, you will have to acknowledge Amy as the Queen of the Universe


So here it goes - i will tag eight people and if you fail to complete your task...i am QUEEN OF THE UNIVERSE!! Mwahahahahaha

1. Sojourner - my favourite poet in the whole wide world ;) I'm seriously hoping you miss your eight hour deadline!
2. Guns - just because i want to understand your weird personality :P
3.Pravin - just because ;)
4. Alex - cause your so smart - you can't be that perfect!
5. No Names - because i like your profile photo!
6. Mumbai Guy - cause your from that beautiful Mumbai! And i love your blog ;)
7. Dhava - cause i don't think you're full of crap ;P
8. Yaeli - cause i haven't heard from you in ages!


And then some more because i really want to see how many people will crown me queen o the universe:

1. Chris Woo: because i want you to update your blog more ;)
2. Melissa: because you'll make it so very interesting
3. Princess Jo: because you'll put that special princess touch on it ;)

15 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you know, I have seven hours... now :)

I will still call you the queen of the universe[by voluntarily missing the deadline] if you can help me with something...
see, for a while, i have been trying to dig around for information about aboriginal art... turns out that they usually destroy their ceremonial art... If you can give me more information that will help me in this little quest to study their art and symbols [It started out as an attempt to decorate my blog] I will do the tag and I will also call you the queen of the universe ;)

BTW, I would never kill that Didgeridoo post! here it is: Charmed.
Thanks for the compliment Amy and don't you bother about missing out on some reading... there are other things out there for you to do [even if it means just taking a nap ;)]

[I am praying that you will make me miss the deadline ;)]

August 26, 2007 at 7:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok... I am a little touchy about tags these days, sorry buddy, I will do that some other time. But I will call you the queen... :)

August 26, 2007 at 7:30 PM  
Blogger GuNs said...

Tag done !

:)

Please read and offer thy comments.

-PeAcE
--WiTh
---GuNs

August 26, 2007 at 9:02 PM  
Blogger Maja said...

Hello Miss Queen of the Universe :D I love Huckleberry Finn toooo, I must've read that + Tom Sawyer about a million times by now ...
Salman looks good in that picture but he still scares me a little ;)

August 26, 2007 at 9:27 PM  
Blogger Nitin said...

bonjour Queen.. how art thou?? i have gladly crowned thou as per thou desire.. ok .. so i couldnt find 8 people .. so... you are the new queen of the Universe..

August 27, 2007 at 4:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let me finish that for you - "Just because I'm awesome" *grin*

Before I crown you queen, do I get to be king? I want to be like King Peter (from Narnia)

And I'm done with my 8-things :D

August 27, 2007 at 4:28 PM  
Blogger Alex said...

Amy,

:)

I had already done a random tag, but yeah for the 'vain' queen of the universe, i shall do it. :P

August 27, 2007 at 8:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you, your majesty *bows*...
Thanks for the info and highlighting the 'sensitive' issues... I just wanted to incorporate a little bit of the magic into something I like doing... I will go through the links for sure [keeping the warnings in mind]...
:)
long live the queen ;)

August 28, 2007 at 12:27 AM  
Blogger Mumbai Guy said...

First off - My vote to you for queen of universe. :)

Flattering aside, with your good noble thoughts, I think you really would make good princess/queen.

About #4 - That was good bet but you should have asked him for dollars for keeping his elbow out.

And Salman is my fashion idol. Just love the way he walks, way he dress.

Amy - I will do this tag in my next post. Thanks.

August 28, 2007 at 11:28 AM  
Blogger Sam said...

nice tag!! now i knw who tagged GUns!!

August 30, 2007 at 1:13 AM  
Blogger Anush said...

"I like Salman Khan and think he is dreadfully sexy"

the bucks think that he is plain dreadful...

August 30, 2007 at 4:29 AM  
Blogger Finbarpurpleton said...

Hi Amy I did your tag thing, but you can be Queen of the Univerise. I think you'd be good at it.

I also don't think you are vain.

In response to my blog the entry about the weird dreams I have...I seriously have no idea where the Hugh Jackman thing came from, nor do I want to makey outey with him and yes the Nick mentioned was the guy mentioned a few months ago.

Melissa

August 30, 2007 at 7:02 PM  
Blogger Movie Mazaa said...

8 copies of Huck Finn??????????
:D

;):)

September 2, 2007 at 9:57 PM  
Blogger vinay said...

heyaaa...i am back to the world of blogging!!!!dropping in to say a hi..

September 8, 2007 at 2:04 AM  
Blogger Anuja said...

thank you! thank you! :)

And I totally understand your drooling for Salman!

September 16, 2007 at 9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home