Thursday, March 8, 2007

Vintage Costello!

More reasons that Peter Costello is my favourite politician. Ok, i hate him for his continual underfunding of Indigenous issues in the budget. But i love him because he is the only man on the face of this earth who can continually make me laugh. He's a proper idiot. Here he is making fun of Peter Garrett...who used to be in the band Midnight Oil. Midnight Oil had a world wide hit with the classic Aboriginal land rights song "Beds are Burning". Peter Garrett is now a labor MP...in this video he is still a backbencher but now, thanks to Kevin Rudd's reshuffle he has taken on the high profile environment portfolio for Labor.

I know most of you don't like politics, and especially Australian ones but just watch the whole thing to see this awesome remix of Peter dancing!!! Hahahahahahaha...it's hilarious.

He's a proper chicken.

I need to write more on Costello next time but i'm too tired to say it now. Let's just say i am no way associated with Brian Burke!! hahahahahhaha

8 Comments:

Blogger Olyal said...

Peter Garrett for PM I say!!!
I'd prefer dorky dancing over freaky eyebrows!

March 8, 2007 at 8:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know any other australian politician except John Howard..

But regarding funny politicians, Indian politics has a lot of them. Topmost on the list being our Railway minister.

March 8, 2007 at 9:13 PM  
Blogger Ganesh Ranganathan said...

The above comment is mine...I pressed anonymous by mistake.

March 8, 2007 at 9:13 PM  
Blogger Olyal said...

Hey Amy!
The story I got was that some guys from Tanna thought that a guy from Ambrym had used magic on one of their wives and she died as a result. Then a meeting was called to sort it out but the meeting descended into madness.

A child had his head cut off in Blacksands on the weekend during the fighting. And a lot (if not all) of the Ambrym families in Blacksands and some at Namborou have had their houses and property (such as buses etc) burnt to the ground.

It's all a huge mess. Hope your uncles can shed some light on the subject.
Y :o)

March 8, 2007 at 9:36 PM  
Blogger Alex said...

Amy,

I figured the 'junk mail' thing. Different email id. :)

March 8, 2007 at 9:59 PM  
Blogger Jeseem said...

super hilarious.
he is good :)

March 9, 2007 at 1:28 PM  
Blogger Nitin said...

man hes a good dancer...
we could pitt him against robin williams in a chicken dance contest..

March 9, 2007 at 1:49 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

amy amy amy -

Funny funny funny!

March 11, 2007 at 10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home