Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Yay!

Hi All!!

What has been happening in my life? Absolutely zilch. Was completely disappointed at all the white fanfare over the Referendum - next week everyone will have forgotten about Aboriginal people until the next sexual abuse story props up. The only reason people get into such a big frenzy in the lead up to the referendum is because for once in their lives - white Australians can stop feeling guilty because they actually voted to finally give Aboriginal people a break. Mind you - it took them almost 190 years to reach this milestone but hey, at least they did it right? IT's a kin to saying you proudly walked over the Sydney Harbour Bridge in 2000 but still agree wtih everything Mal Brough spews out of his mouth....but anyway, i digress. I'll leave my opinionated banter to my other private more deflammatory blog which no one knows about :P

Again, back to myself, life has been quite boring. I'm considering starting a petition to get Melissa to move down to the southern states. I know i'll have Chris' signature but not to sure about Princess Jo's (or a certain Multimedia guy :P) I've been watching alot of movies lately which is unusual for me because I usually can't sit through a full one. Needless to say, my Video Ezy card is getting quite a work out! Maybe it's just an indication of my life so far!

I saw the movie Boomerang with Eddie Murphy: It is now one of my all time favourites! Hahaha...the lines in that are just hilarious!

This Saturday I am going to Sydney to see my dad and we're going to a soccer game! It are will be fun :)

Hmm...what else to write?

Nothing!

2 Comments:

Blogger Finbarpurpleton said...

Hi Amy,

I'l stay in Australia if you REALLY want me too!

That reminds me Eddie Murphy is one of my favourite actors. Have you seen Coming to America? Thats are got to be one of my favourite movies of all time. It are hillarious. :P

P.S. Yay! I'm the first to reply!

May 31, 2007 at 3:08 PM  
Blogger Movie Mazaa said...

Hi Amy
I have been on a hiatus for some time now, since I got up in a 100 things all at once. Anywayz, am back... on ur blog after a long long time! Hope life has been good to u!

Gud day!
:)

June 2, 2007 at 11:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home