Labels: india, photos, Travel
posted by Lidia at 8:36 AM
Hope you have a good time in India and hopefully the wedding is not during summer - Too hot out there. Your latest pic depicting you monkeying is good ;)
I hope you do get to go! I am planning a trip in late September - it's a really tall order for me, but I hope I make it there too!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
2 Comments:
Hope you have a good time in India and hopefully the wedding is not during summer - Too hot out there.
Your latest pic depicting you monkeying is good ;)
I hope you do get to go! I am planning a trip in late September - it's a really tall order for me, but I hope I make it there too!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home